Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Carole Lombard and the Olympic Bob

From the Pueblo Indicator - Apr 30, 1932,  Olympic Bob: 

If only it were so simple to be as beautiful as Carole Lombard: 












1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for this remarkable blog, you've done great work scanning and uploading these. i've already saved many of these onto my computer and used the images to style my hair. i also used the 'exercise is a ball' diagrams to 'warm up' for exercise, and it was very very helpful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails