Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Link - Perfect a Hair Bun with the Sock Trick

Perfect a Hair Bun with the Sock Trickhttp://www.bforbel.com/2011/09/appearances-matter-perfect-hair-bun.html


Good idea using a sock for a rat.

10 comments:

andrea said...

I used a sock for a very long time but I find I get a better result from a net donut form. My hair is waist length, though, and I use the for starting at the end of my hair and rolling all the hair around that as I move it doen to the scalp. If you are just fanning your hair around the form as the link illustrates it might not matter so much.

andrea said...

I used a sock for a very long time but I find I get a better result from a net donut form. My hair is waist length, though, and I use the for starting at the end of my hair and rolling all the hair around that as I move it doen to the scalp. If you are just fanning your hair around the form as the link illustrates it might not matter so much.

andrea said...

And another thing--

To see how I am making this bun search You Tube for fully rolled sock bun. It may be wrapped instead of rolled, I don't remember.

Jane said...

What a neat trick! Now I wish I hadn't cut my hair.

Molly Elizabeth said...

Just found your blog! :)

katie said...

happy new year!
why don't you post more here? I enjoy reading your blog very much.

Ricki said...

Katie - I had a baby and I haven't had any time to scan new pages. Hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine , do the same!!

Perdita Tinsel said...

I used to use a tennis wristbag as a sock bun maker when I had long hair- it worked really well!

Forex Expert Advisor said...

great inovative idea. just post some new tricks so that we can use them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails