Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drene's Junior Miss Hair-do of the Month

Smartly neat bang and charming curl cluster tied back with a bow! Pretty smooth and mighty becoming!

(Click on images to enlarge.)
Source: Forecast, May 1944

I'm pretty sure the book is A Girl and Her Hair.

3 comments:

A said...

Love the last few posts! I'll have to try the hairdos

Fiona Timantti said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a great source of informations, I love the 1920's articles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails