Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Year Sparkle!



(Take advantage of the high res scans by clicking on the images and seeing the full-size version. That way, you can even read the text.)
Source: Modern Beauty Shop, January 1943


Here's a hairdo for the holiday party season. The secret is in the accessories.

2 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Amazing, that looks spectacular! I have a lot of work to do before i can achieve styles like that :)

Lesley Ann said...

I am just truly in love with your collection of vintage hairstyle magazines! Although I don't think I could do these without help, I do find them a wonderful guide!

Related Posts with Thumbnails