Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Monday, July 13, 2009

What's Your Hair Problem




Can I cut my own Hair?
How do I choose a hair-do?
I wear glasses. What hair-do is right for me?
How should I brush my hair?
(Clicky Clicky on the scans to see large versions.)
Source: Dell 1000 Hints - Your Hairdo, January 1958

3 comments:

Poke Salad Annie said...

ha ha ha! this is hilarious! "i always have a cold. what to do?" ha ha ha! and thank goodness men are making passes at girls who wear glasses now, or i'd be screwed :D

Erin said...

So funny, the 'always have a cold' part was my favorite also!

A said...

I didn't realize there were so many distressing problems with our hair. I have to worry about arsenic in food ruining my hair? And all the tools needed? If I had read this article at the time of publication, I think I would have shaved my head. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails